GLOBAL SENIOR OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
QUALITIES AND EXPERTISE
UNIQUE VALUE PROPOSITION
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
CONSUMER HEALTH TECH, FL 2007 to Presentt
Start-up hosted solutions provider focused on Consumer Directed Healthcare (CDH) and HSA, FSA and HRA servicing TPA’s, healthcare payers, financial institutions and employers. Took the company from start-up to fully-fledged business with over 10 million Dollars sales in three years. Responsible for tactical execution of sales, marketing, software development, deployment, support, services, outsourcing, offshore and all operational aspects. Managed BPO services. Responsible for budget with P&L.
- Sales. Built a consultative sales organization, including outbound calling and consultative sales. Defined and managed sales processes and metrics tracking. Defined and managed commission structure and incentive programs. Made initial sales within three months.
- Marketing. Created marketing organization. Deployed corporate presence on the web and in targeted markets. Established company brand. Expanded market from healthcare vendors to financial institutions. Established partner programs and negotiated to improve product offerings.
- Administrative Services. Established and managed processes and procedures for recruitment, employee retention and corporate policies. Defined office management guidelines, vendor relations, purchasing policies and safety procedures. Built business continuity/disaster recovery
- Acquisition. Merged operations of acquired companies. Reduced operating costs, streamlined processes and improved customer satisfaction.
o Professional Services. Established professional services. Created delivery strategies to minimize the deployment time and costs while improving customer satisfaction.
- Strategic business partners. Cultivated business partners with seamlessly integrated solutions.
- Product development & management. Built Health Savings Account application using IBM technologies such. Built and headed product management committee.
- Development centers. Established from scratch US and offshore development centers. Defined and managed operational excellence to output high quality results.
- Datacenters. Created datacenters hosting and servicing SaaS model applications with redundancy, load balancing and regulatory security requirements and achieved 99.99% uptime.
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER & EXECUTIVE VP
PROFITLINE, CA 2005 - 2007
Provider of outsourced Telecom Expense Management services. Streamlined operations resulting in over average of 40% cost savings and the retention of key personnel. Responsible for tactical execution of call center, service delivery, invoice processing, provisioning, account management, on-boarding, deployment, outsourcing & offshoring, technology solutions, and operational excellence. Accountable for creating and managing viable and economical delivery services model. P&L accountability.
- Organizational culture shift. Assessed and revamped operations. Transitioning from reactionary to proactive approach resulting in high performance and customer satisfaction. Turned under-performing organization into results producing team.
- Established disciplined internal controls. Implemented Six Sigma, audits, systematic metrics measurement resulting in continual improvement. Delivered leading operating metrics.
- Operating excellence. Established programs for training, certification, mentoring, management ownership. Implemented automation. Reduced service disconnects by 78%. Reduced payment late fees by 42%. Reduced processing cycle time by 32%. Improved data entry accuracy from 86% to 99.8%. Improved productivity by 42%. Improved system up-time from 90% to 99.9%.
- Improved operating costs. Reduced operating costs 55% through automation and new technologies. Defined and managed the EDI program and converted 32% of invoices to EDI. Doubled staff to handle quadrupled sales at lower costs, while reducing resource cost by 30% and increasing productivity. Established scalable offshore development and operations centers.
- Call center. Built and managed a 24/7 call center providing provisioning, order fulfillment and support serving Fortune 1,000 clients with over 200,000 devices. Defined KPI metrics with industry competitive results, cost per call, agent utilization and SLAs.
- Process improvements. Defined processes and procedures. Planned and executed automation. Defined business continuity and disaster recovery. Management of SAS 70 requirements.
- M&A. Defined strategies to acquire businesses and solutions to improve our marketplace.
SENIOR VP OF OPERATIONS & ENGINEERING
DAKOTA IMAGING, MD 2001 - 2005
Provider of turnkey systems, claims processing automation, and BPO solutions for healthcare. Established standards and procedures resulting in upwards of 60% cost savings and improved productivity. Responsible for the development of large-scale mission critical software applications, data entry and, center, professional services. Managed delivery of solutions, customer services. P&L responsibility.
- Operations. Established operations, including product development, professional services, client support, training and network infrastructure. Defined metrics to measure productivity, quality, cost and profitability. Defined operations centers word-wide resulting in 60%+ cost savings. Automated claims processing with 99.7% accuracy, meeting government regulatory mandates.
- Revenue and growth. Instrumental in growing revenues by 200% by extending product offerings from LAN-based solutions to BPO. Increased market penetration by developing new solutions and improving existing products. Grew staff from 100 to 400+ located in five countries.
- International expansion. Built and managed from ground-up 300-person operations centers in Latin Americas and Eastern Europe. Built and managed call and development centers in various countries. Build 24/7 operations centers for support services and effective business continuity.
- Audit and internal controls. Implemented Six Sigma practices, metrics measurement of expected vs. actual results with plans for continual improvement. Defined and managed to SLAs.
- Best practice. Established & managed methodologies to efficiently deploy solutions, resource utilization, on-time/on-budget deliveries, resulting in more reliability & cost savings.
- M&A. Instrumental in successful acquisition and transition.
TECHNOLOGIES, SOLUTIONS & INDUSTRIES
|Windows, Unix/Linux, Java, .NET, C++, Internet, OS/400, MVS/VM, RDBMS, RAD, JAD, Waterfall, eXtreme, PMO, SDLC, OCR, EDI||
ERP, CRM, DAM, POS, SAF, WMS, SCM, Call Center, Health Claims Processing, Telecom Expense Management, Data Warehousing, Wireless and Wireline Provisioning, Six Sigma, CMM, HIPAA
Healthcare, Retail, Services, Banking, Finance, Insurance, Manufacturing, Telecom, Information Technology, Government
Master of Science · Computer Science/Electrical Engineering · Northeastern University, MA